Sunday, May 29, 2011

a few Uncle Bill memories

My freshman year of high school I had the chance to stay a few days with Uncle Bill.  I don't recall why, but I know it was my freshman year because I was wearing my molded back brace.  I remember enjoying the cool breeze and freezing water at Coyote Point while watching Uncle Bill windsurf.  I remember sitting in the front seat of his white Porsche Boxter wizzing down the highway at dusk and being amazed as big airplanes landed directly over head.  I remember going mini golfing with his girlfiend.  Uncle Bill was always very easy to talk to and enjoyable to be around.  I'm glad I have these one on one memories, as well as those while he was hanging with the fam... like at our reunion in 2009 (pictured below).  Thanks Uncle Bill.  Love you and miss you.
- Geoff 


 








No comments:

Post a Comment